Щитовые измерительные приборы CEWE Instrument
Elite 440 is an advanced three-phase multi-line multi-function panel instrument for accurate and reliable measurement of electrical quantities for industrial and commercial applications.
Elite 440 has a large backlit LCD display which enables four parameters to be displayed at the same time. Modbus communication capability allows easy integration with energy monitoring systems.
Field-configurable expansion modules can be fitted for enhanced functionality.
Elite 440 can be configured by software or by push-buttons on the front panel.
- Commercial and industrial online monitoring systems
- LV, MV and HV switchgear panels
- Monitoring of electrical parameters in power stations and substations
- Plant automation and monitoring system
- Wind turbine and photovoltaic generation
- Electrical vehicle battery charging stations
- Wide-range inputs
- Measuring voltage range: three-phase four-wire 57.7/100 V to 240/415 V AC
- Measuring voltage range: three-phase three-wire 100 V to 415 V AC
- Measuring current range: 0-1(2) A and 0-5(10) A, AC (configurable)
- Wide-range auxiliary supply: 80 V to 300 V, AC/DC (optional 24 V to 60 V DC)
- Highly configurable
- Single product configurable for HV, LV, 3P3W or 3P4W installations
- Field-configurable CT/VT primary and secondary values, using push-buttons
- High accuracy
- Class 0.2 (0.2s for energy)
- Class 0.5 (0.5s for energy)
- Class 1.0
- Advanced four-quadrant energy measurement
- Active, reactive and apparent energy, including import and export
- Energy recording can be customised to suit specific requirements
- Instantaneous values
- Extensive range of parameters, including voltage, current, power, power factor, phase angle, energy, frequency and total harmonic distortion (THD)
- Root mean square (RMS) measurement
- Power QualityProvides THD values for voltage, current and power up to 31st harmonicFeeder interruption counter
- Power on/off hours (uptime)
- Load on/off hours
- CommunicationModbus via RS-485, for online energy monitoring
- Optional pulse inputs and outputsTwo digital inputs with voltage range 8 V to 40 V DC Two digital outputs rated for 100 mA at 230 V AC
- Load profileConfigurable logging period: 15, 30 or 60 minutesMemory capacity example: 40 days for 6 parameters with 30 minute integration period
- Calibration LED
- Configurable for active, reactive or apparent energy, for on-site calibration of meters
is a family of high-precision four-quadrant energy meters with advanced measuring, logging, power quality monitoring and data storage capabilities.
Prometer 100 supports flexible and modular communications options enabling integration with existing AMR/AMI/SCADA systems, and provides an upgrade path to future substation automation systems (SAS).
- Grid and feeder metering
- Precise measurement of mass energy flow at grid and feeder points, for analysis and revenue collection.
- Power plants, wind turbines and solar generation
- Accurate measurement of exported energy, for revenue collection and billing.
- High-precision metering in accuracy class 0.2s, 0.5s, or MID Class C
- Extensive data logging in two banks, for energy and instantaneous parameters
- Available with up to four communications ports, with simultaneous operation (optical, serial RS-232, serial RS-485 and Ethernet)
- Open communications protocols (DLMS, Modbus, IEC 61850 or DLMS)
- Intuitive graphical display for vector diagrams, waveforms and bar charts
- Multi-language support
- Wide range of auxiliary supply input options (AC/DC and/or self-powered)
- Support for meter reading in the absence of power, using field-replaceable battery
- Detection of meter cover open and terminal cover open
- CT/VT error and transformer loss compensation
- Total harmonic distortion (THD), sag/swell monitoring, voltage unbalance and interruptions recording
DPT100 single function
DPT100 is a range of compact, single-parameter transducers, with configurable input range and output curves. It is designed to meet the demanding needs of OEMs, panel builders, and supply utilities across multiple applications. It offers accurate true RMS measurements with high accuracy and quick response times, and complies with IEC 60688. DPT100 is equipped with two load-independent, galvanically-isolated analogue outputs that can be configured for required input range and output curves.
- Instrumentation panels
- Input to analogue instruments & remote monitoring systems
- Control systems
- Electrical transmission systems & generators
- SCADA & PLC systems
- Battery banks & rectifiers
- Best-in-class response time
- For effective decision making and actions
- Site-configurable long-range inputs and output curves
- Easy stocking for OEMs and panel builders, through on-site configurability
- Load-independent accuracy on all outputs
- Dependable accuracy, independent of load
- Diagnostic LEDs
- Fast diagnostic detection of open loop and power off conditions
- Compact footprint
- Saves space in panels
- Configuration through USB, without powering up the transducer
- Easy to configure & saves time of auxiliary connections
- Two analogue outputs
- Independent outputs enable integration with two separate systems
Аналоговые измерительные приборы
Мы предлагаем широкий спектр аналоговых измерительных приборов CEWE для установки на панели различных габаритов.
Все панельные приборы надежные, точные и изготовлены из высококачественных материалов имеют высокую надежность
и долгий срок службы.
Амперметры, вольтметры и измерители мощности доступны с широким диапазоном измерений и могут быть
дополнительно настроены для специальных применений.
Moving coil instruments, moving iron instruments, bi-metal system instruments and synchronization instruments. Our high quality panel instruments have been distributed around the world for decades. The instruments are mainly used for generation, transmission and distribution of electricity. Standard sizes are 48x48, 72x72 and 96x96 mm. Other sizes like 144x144 mm are available on request.
- Moving coil – measure DC current and voltage in control panels and industrial applications
- Moving coil instruments with built in rectifier – measure sinusoidal AC current and voltage
- Moving iron – measure AC current or AC voltage. Suitable for both direct or CT/VT connected applications in electrical distribution/transmission and generation panels
- Bi-metal/Moving iron bi-metal - to monitor the thermal loading of transformers, motors, cables etc.
- Analogue Watt/VAr meter - indicate active and reactive power
- Analogue frequency meter - analog indication of frequency
- Analogue cos phi meter - indicate power factor
- Panel mountingEasy installation in panels
- Protection cover included
- Flexible terminals for fast and safe connection
- Unbreakable front glass
- Accuracy Class defined in IEC 60051-1
- WideProductRange AC Voltage & Current
- DC Voltage & Current
- Active & Reactive Power
- Power Factor & Frequency